Win a barking break - Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions:
- Competition closes at midnight on 31 December 2018.
- No purchase necessary.
- The first prize is a holiday to the value of £300, subject to availability. The winner can chose to spend above this, but will have to pay the additional amount.
- No cash alternative. Prize is non-transferable.
- The competition winners will be notified by telephone or email at the beginning of January 2019.
- Competition is only open to people aged 18 or over and UK residents.
- If you agree to join a mailing list, your details may be used for marketing purposes by Norfolk Cottages, The Original Cottage Company and The Barking Bugle but you can unsubscribe at any time from such marketing and we will not pass this information on to any third parties.
- Employees of Norfolk Cottages, The Original Cottage Company and The Barking Bugle or their families or households are not eligible to enter.
- Acceptance of the prize authorises competition providers to publish the name, photo, county and country of the winner. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity related to this promotion.
- This contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.