Food & Drink Back to Holiday Extras
Coastal Exploration Company Mussel Flat Creek and punt sail with a bottle of Norfolk Sparkling Wine
Terms and conditions
- The Original Cottage Company Ltd (TOCC) acts as an agent in relation to the provision of ‘Holiday Extra’ products and services from third party suppliers.
- The contract of sale for this ‘Holiday Extra’ product/service is between you and the third party supplier, Coastal Exploration Company, and their terms and conditions apply.
- Cancellation of ‘Holiday Extra’ products/services will be covered by the terms and conditions of the third party supplier. TOCC’s holiday cancellation scheme does not cover the cost of ‘Holiday Extra’ products/services.
- TOCC is not responsible for any acts or failure to act of third party suppliers, nor for any loss, damage or injury in relation to the products/services that they provide.
- TOCC ‘Holiday Extras’ products/services are subject to availability.
- Information about TOCC ‘Holiday Extra’ products/services is, to the best of our knowledge and belief, accurate at the time of publication on our website.
- Your contact and holiday details will be passed to Coastal Exploration Company so that they can provide the requested product/service.
- Only one bottle of bubbly per customer party booking.
“We create fun, relaxing, sometimes challenging, but undoubtedly life-enriching adventures on traditional wooden sailing boats, based in Wells-next-the-Sea, on the beautiful North Norfolk coast.
Run by a small, local team of professional adventurers, we skipper and host trips ranging from four hours to three days, through creeks, marshes and open sea. Get involved with the sailing and cooking, or sit back and connect with nature – the pace is yours to choose.
We only use locally sourced high-quality food and drink on our sails, ensuring a full Norfolk experience. Our philosophy is to run a sustainable business by investing in slow food, community engagement projects and the movement of cargo under sail.”
We are offering a creek sail and punt with the tide on one of the last remaining Norfolk Mussel Flats with local oysters or crab and as a special to the NNC customers a bottle of Norfolk sparkling wine wine – the complete Norfolk package.
Children are very welcome on board, and lifejackets are provided.
To see a price list, click here
Holiday Extra provided by
Coastal Exploration Company