Attractions & Experiences Back to Holiday Extras
Paul Dickson Guided tour of Norwich Market
Terms and conditions
- The Original Cottage Company Ltd (TOCC) acts as an agent in relation to the provision of ‘Holiday Extra’ products and services from third party suppliers.
- The contract of sale for this ‘Holiday Extra’ product/service is between you and the third party supplier, Paul Dickson, and their terms and conditions apply.
- Cancellation of ‘Holiday Extra’ products/services will be covered by the terms and conditions of the third party supplier. TOCC’s holiday cancellation scheme does not cover the cost of ‘Holiday Extra’ products/services.
- TOCC is not responsible for any acts or failure to act of third party suppliers, nor for any loss, damage or injury in relation to the products/services that they provide.
- TOCC ‘Holiday Extras’ products/services are subject to availability.
- Information about TOCC ‘Holiday Extra’ products/services is, to the best of our knowledge and belief, accurate at the time of publication on our website.
- Your contact and holiday details will be passed to the third party supplier so that they can provide the requested product/service.
- ANY PRODUCT/SERVICE SPECIFIC T&Cs TO BE ADDED Food sampling subject to availability. Payment to be made on the day of the tour to Paul Dickson. Tour not available on Sundays.
A one-hour guided tour in and around Norwich Market, celebrating 940 years of buying and selling at the heart of the city, including sampling the food on offer at today’s market stalls.
The tour looks at the impact of the Normans; the growth of the Medieval Market and the Paston Letters; the great church of St Peter Mancroft; the role of the Tollhouse and later the Guildhall; the market as a place of execution and entertainment; the long lost Market Cross; the coaching era, the inns and the diaries of Parson Woodforde; pubs, banking and the Victorian era; shoemaking and the story of Start-Rite; the building of City Hall and redevelopment of the market in the 1930s and 21st century changes.
To find out more about the tours visit Paul's website.
How to redeem this offer
Just add to your booking to submit a no-obligation enquiry.
Paul Dickson will contact you directly with further information. If you decide to go ahead, they will agree the details of your booking and organise payment
Holiday Extra provided by