If you require somewhere to rent in Norfolk between October and March for a bit longer than a week or two, then a variety of our holiday cottages are available for rent (or what we term 'Flexilets').
Flexilets allow you to book a property for between two to five months on a fixed term lease during our quieter winter months - ideal if you are between homes or need somewhere to rent for that little bit longer than just a holiday.
All our flexilet properties are:
- Fully furnished and well equipped
- Graded by VisitEngland so you can be confident of quality
- Linen and towels provided if required
- Pets allowed in some properties
What to do next:
- View our flexilet properties below
- Choose a property that is suitable
- Contact our offices if you wish to arrange a viewing
- Fill in a simple application form, providing references and ID documents
- We provide an agreement between you and the holiday owner for the term of your stay
- Payment of 4 weeks rent in advance, 4 weeks security deposit, £50 plus VAT admin fee
- Set up a standing order for every four weeks to pay your rent
- Move in.
If you still have questions please read our FAQ's here or alternatively call us on 01263 715779 to discuss your flexilet.
Documents required for booking a rental property
Please fill in this application form and return it to us as soon as possible to secure your chosen rental property. Click here to download an application form.
Please complete the standing order form twice; sending one to your bank and one to us as a copy. Click here to download a standing order form.
To see an example agreement please click here. Please note we will send you a specifically written agreement after we have received your application form.
Please Note: These document types are not editable and will need to be posted back to Norfolk Country Cottages.