N Magazine - Issue 2
Published: Thursday 5th Apr 2018
Written by: Georgia Dawson
Introducing Issue 2 of our N Magazine!
In this issue...
- Browse our specially selected hidden gems of Norfolk. Discover an area of Norfolk you never knew existed.
- Explore the history of Norwich; from as far back as AD43 up to the 1900s.
- Spend a virtual 24 hours in Norwich with Mel Cook of Visit Norwich - find out Mel's top landmarks to visit, shops to pop in and places to eat.
- Discover 3 great ways to experience the beaches and waterways of Norfolk. With beautiful coastlines and rivers, make the most of the water in Norfolk.
- With Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding set for May, have a read of our guide to Royal Norfolk.
- Learn our 10 top tips on nabbing a crab at the seaside.
- Meet chef Richard Bainbridge; a champion of Norfolk producers, a patron of Norfolk Food & Drink and winner of BBC 2's Great British Menu in 2015.
- Interested in farming? Have a read of our Farmer's Day article for interesting days out, how to spot a water buffalo, tips on growing mint, an insight into the local beer industry and 3 Norfolk Country Cottages farm properties to stay in.
- Also... a competition where you can win a Norfolk Country Cottages luxury hamper!
- And much more!
Pop into our Holt office to pick up one of our N Magazines. Alternatively, view our magazine digitally here.