Norfolk and Norwich Festival 2018
Published: Friday 16th Mar 2018
Written by: Georgia Dawson
Head to the Norfolk and Norwich Festival this May for 16 days of extraordinary artists, transformed spaces and inspirational events. From music to literature, visual arts to circus, the Norfolk and Norwich Festival will blow you away this year. From the 11th - 27th May, events will be held all over Norwich and Norfolk so be sure to keep an eye out for events around you.
And this year, we are pleased to be Associate Sponsors of the Norfolk and Norwich Festival!
Below are a handful of events happening around Norwich and Norfolk. For a full list of the 79 events and more information, please head to the Norfolk and Norwich Festival website.
If you like music...
- London Philharmonic OrchestraMonday 21st May, 19:30St Andrew's HallTickets from £10
If you like circus...
- ShiftWednesday 16th - Saturday 29th MayThe Adnams SpiegeltentTickets from £15
If you like stories...
- The Isle of BrimskerTuesday 15th - Saturday 19th May, 11:00 - 13:30The GarageTickets £10
If you like literature...
- 12 Steps from GeniusFriday 25th May, 18:00Literature TentTickets £8
If you like art...
- Damien Hirst: Colour Space Paintings & Outdoor SculpturesSunday 25th March - Sunday 15th JulyHoughton HallTickets £18
Exploring Norfolk? Be our guest.