Mother's Day (Sunday 11th March 2018)
Mother's Day is fast approaching. This Sunday, why not treat your mother to a lovely, relaxing day out in the Spring sun. Below are a few ideas of Mother's Day activities this Sunday.
1. Roarr! Dinosaur Adventure Saturday 10th & Sunday 11th March 2018Mums free (with paying person)This Sunday, head to Roarr! Dinosaur Adventure and have a cracking mother's day as mum's go free (with every paying person). Simply claim the voucher via their social media channels and enjoy the lovely Spring weather on Mother's Day.
2. Mothering Sunday Guided Walk, Fairhaven Woodland and Water GardenSunday 11th March 2018, 11:00 - 12:30The walk is included in the admission price. Treat your special lady to a beautiful, guided tour of Fairhaven Woodland and Water Garden this Mother's Day. Explore the beautiful flowers of the garden, including daffodils, skunk cabbage and wild primrose. Every mother recieves a primrose. No need to book, just turn up on the day to enjoy this glorious opportunity.
3. BeWILDermum's Twiggle Treat DaySunday 11th March 2018Mums free (with paying person)Spend Mother's Day getting closer to nature this year and invite the special lady for a day out at BeWILDerwood. Every mother gets free entry with a paying person. Have fun on the zip wires and playing amongst the towering tree walks. Children have the opportunity to make their mums a Twiggle Charm as a reminder of a fun-filled day and to leave her a message on the beribboned message tree.
4. Mother's Day Special Boat TripSunday 11th March 2018, departure times 11:30 and 14:00Adults £9.00, children £6.00, under 5's freeEnjoy the Spring weather this Mother's Day and treat your mum to a Special Boat Trip along the Norfolk Broads. Enjoy the commentary by your skipper whilst sipping on your complimentary glass of wine. Your skipper will inform you of the origins of the Broads and will point out local wildlife and places of interest. Mother's must be accompanied by her children.
5. Mother's Day at The Norfolk Mead HotelSunday 11th March2 Course £30.50, 3 Course £38.50 per personSpoil your mum this Mother's Day to a delicious meal at The Norfolk Mead Hotel. With 6 starters, 6 mains and 7 desserts to choose from, there is an extensive menu to satisfy your taste buds. Menu includes meat and vegetarian options also.
6. Mother's Day at Maids Head HotelSunday 11th March3 Course £30 per person, children half price and under 2's freeThis Mother's Day, why not treat your mum to a well-deserved 3 course meal at Maids Head Hotel. Alongside the delicious food, each mother will recieve a special gift from the hotel. What a fanastic way to spend Mother's Day this year.