Working for Norfolk Country Cottages
Norfolk Country Cottages is the region's leading independent holiday cottage letting agency and we are based in Reepham, Holt and Burnham Market in Norfolk. From time to time we have vacancies arise and we will post them on this page of our website.
Current Vacancies: There are no current vacancies available...please check again soon!
We always hope that working for us is an enjoyable experience... and feedback from the team shows it is! To convince you, everyone at NCC has put together a list of reasons why it is good to work at NCC:
- We're locally based, with local staff, selling a local product.
- We're the leading agency in Norfolk for holiday cottage rental.
- We are a family owned business.
- We are an Investor in People and a Visit England Quality Assured Agency.
- Equal opportunities and non-discriminatory policies exist throughout the company.
- We pay a reasonable rate in exchange for a reasonable days work.
- You will get 22 days annual leave with additional long service days. (Pro rata for part time)
- We have offices in 3 of the loveliest towns in Norfolk.
- We have a company contribution Group Pension Scheme.
- We have great back-up teams at Carlton House. Yay! IT, Accounts and Marketing.
- Drive to work through beautiful countryside.
- Our Sick Pay Scheme is fair and equitable.
- You're not just a number - we have a small team and everyone's voice can be heard.
- We try to fit people's skills to their tasks and will develop talent.
- Long service is rewarded with extra holidays and a generous sick pay scheme.
- You will receive one to one feedback from your manager through appraisals and reviews each year.
- Development and training requirements of staff is reviewed regularly.
- 'V's' Slice of Heaven café is nearby as are two pubs selling food in Reepham and even more eateries in Holt and Burnham Market!
- We have a good staff retention rate.
- Our industry is doing something 'nice' for customers by helping them choose their holiday - the majority of our customers would recommend us.
- We can usually accommodate on occasions where flexible hours are needed.
- Home baking from the Women's Institute Market on a Wednesday in Reepham.
- Pleasant offices converted from a Georgian house and an even older barn in Reepham. The Old Crab Shop in Holt and The Old Garage just off The Green in Burnham Market.
- Good level of technology in the offices.
- Bespoke booking system with lots of information helpful to booking.
- Our PR campaign is ongoing and keeps us ahead of our competitors.
- Our small Melton House Art Gallery provides a great place to show community support for local artists.
Oh and - we're really nice people! Do come and join us!!